(Prep + Cook Time: 22 Minutes | Servings: 4)
Boil, peel, and mash five potatoes.
1/2 tsp. turmeric powder
2 curry leaf springs
1/2 tsp. mustard seeds
8 bread slices; white parts only
1 coriander bunch; chopped.
2 green chilies; chopped
2 small yellow onions; chopped.
2 tbsp. olive oil
Salt, black pepper
Bread rolls are a delicious and easy breakfast option.
1. To make them, add 1 teaspoon oil to a skillet and heat it up. Add the mustard seeds, onions, curry leaves, and turmeric. Stir and simmer for a few seconds.
- Remove from fire and toss in the mashed potatoes, salt, pepper, coriander, and chilies.
- Use moist hands to form eight equal portions of the potato mixture into ovals.
- Soak bread slices in water, press to remove excess liquid, and hold one slice in each palm.
- Place a potato oval on top of the bread piece and enclose it.
- Repeat with the remaining bread and potato mixture.
7. Preheat air fryer at 400 degrees Fahrenheit; add the remaining oil and bread rolls; fry for 12 minutes. Breakfast should be served with bread rolls divided among plates.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving):
Calories: 261; Fat: 6; Fiber: 9; Carbs: 12; Protein: 7
I’m Leon Todd and my passion for cooking is my life goal. I’m the owner and operator of Davieschuckwagon.com, a website that specializes in providing high-quality cooking information and resources. I love to experiment with new flavors and techniques in the kitchen, and I’m always looking for ways to improve my skills.
I worked my way up through the ranks, taking on more challenging roles in the kitchen. I eventually became a head chef.
Cooking is more than just a job to me – it’s a passion that I want to share with the world.