– Pork belly: 500g
– Fish sauce, dried onions, soy sauce, main noodles, white sugar, canned coconut milk.
– Preliminarily cleaned meat, cut squares of chess pieces. – Dried onion, washed and chopped.
– Marinate pork with the mixture: 1.5 tablespoons of fish sauce, chopped dried onions, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, 2 teaspoons of noodles, 1/2 tablespoon of sugar. Marinate for 15 minutes.
Sauce: Let the pan dry, pour 3 tablespoons of white sugar into the pan, stir well, simmer, when the water reaches the required dark brown (when it’s too hot, add a little water).
Pour water for the first time: Pour the marinated meat into the pot, cook with a little water, when boiling, pour into the pot 1/2 cup of fresh coconut water, simmer (don’t pour too much coconut water).
Pour water for the second time: When the water is boiling, pour 1/2 tablespoon of sauce into the pot. Cook for 1 hour.
Pour water for the third time: Finally, after 1 hour, pour another 1/2 bowl of coconut water, 1/2 cup of boiled water, when the water is almost dry, take it out.
– Can also be cooked with boiled eggs.
– When cooking, you can add sugar cane to cook together.
I’m Leon Todd and my passion for cooking is my life goal. I’m the owner and operator of Davieschuckwagon.com, a website that specializes in providing high-quality cooking information and resources. I love to experiment with new flavors and techniques in the kitchen, and I’m always looking for ways to improve my skills.
I worked my way up through the ranks, taking on more challenging roles in the kitchen. I eventually became a head chef.
Cooking is more than just a job to me – it’s a passion that I want to share with the world.