Disclaimer: There are affiliate links in this post. At no cost to you, I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
(Prep + Cook Time: 30 Minutes | Servings: 8)
2 cups rolled oats
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 cup chocolate chips
2/3 cup blueberries
1 banana; peeled and mashed
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 tsp. cinnamon powder
2 cups milk
2 tbsp. butter
1 tsp. vanilla extract
- In а bowl; mix sugar with baking powder, cinnamon, chocolate chips, blueberries and banana and stir.
- In а separate bowl; mix eggs with vanilla extract and butter and stir.
- Next is the stage where you need to turn on the temperature for the air fryer to about 320 degrees F. Coat a layer of cooking oil and then continue to add oats.
- Then add the eggs mix and don’t forget some cinnamon mix. Next, you toss and continue for about 18-20 minutes.
- Finally, remember to stir your finished product one more time so that all the cooked ingredients are evenly mixed. After that, you can let it cool for 3-5 minutes and can scoop it out into a bowl and enjoy it.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving):
Calories: 300; Fat: 4; Fiber: 7; Carbs: 12; Protein: 10
I’m Leon Todd and my passion for cooking is my life goal. I’m the owner and operator of Davieschuckwagon.com, a website that specializes in providing high-quality cooking information and resources. I love to experiment with new flavors and techniques in the kitchen, and I’m always looking for ways to improve my skills.
I worked my way up through the ranks, taking on more challenging roles in the kitchen. I eventually became a head chef.
Cooking is more than just a job to me – it’s a passion that I want to share with the world.